Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mexican Food



Casa Reynoso Mexican Food Restaurant was established in 1984 at Mill Ave and Southern in Tempe by Antonio and Roberta Reynoso. Moving from Globe, AZ to the Valley was the advice that Mama Salustia gave, to let more enjoy the famous old style cooking. The Reynoso Family relocated to Tempe, home of the Sun Devils and center of the Valley, where the famous "Gollo Burro" was introduced and continues to be  a hit. 
This is my family! I love my family and I am honored that it was God's  will that I be a part of it!

In 1997 my brother Xavier opened his own "Xavier's Casa Reynoso" in Mesa. Then in 2001 my brother Robert took over a cousins restaurant "Casa Reynoso" - Chandler.

 If thats not much to be proud of, the story of our family restaurants goes further back in time. Back in 1938 my Nana  Salustia's sister, great aunt Josephine started it all! 





 All our restaurants are family owned and operated. 




1 comment:

  1. I used to live in Phoenix and we went to Casa Reynoso about 3 times a week for lunch when I worked in Tempe! You do have an awesome family. =) I live in Canada now (where their idea of Mexican food is Taco Bell - blech) but if I ever make it for a visit, I definitely have to stop in again.

    ReplyDelete